I've got a bit behind with this class........and I've only been doing it 'part-time'.......no album.....just blogging........but I love having a permanent record on my blog......and I've loved seeing other class mates' albums developing.
I also loved the comment Pinky [who isn't taking the class] left a couple of days ago......that she'd learned not to wear a pink t shirt when making tomato soup!!!! Reminded me of a lesson I should have learned!!
So......in no particular order..... a final roundup of some lessons I've learned over the past few days.
1. that it is lovely to have a last minute lunch with my brother....we need to meet more often.
2. that what seems like just a cold, can develop into something worse, and make you feel really poorly.
3. that just a few bits of new stash can be inspiring.
4. that blog friends really are such lovely people [thank you again, Deb]
5. that a real fire on a chilly evening is wonderful
6. that everyone in the house likes homemade lemon cake.
7. that an hour spent weeding....is an hour well spent.
8. that we'll be having our family christmas dinner on christmas eve again.....at our local carvery.....yum!
9. how nice it is that OH phoned 2 or 3 times a day just to check I was ok while I've been poorly.
10. that when OH has a couple of days off work.....we get lots done working together.
11. that when a particular co-ordinator at work......is not there......everything works far more efficiently.
12. that DD1 can cook a very nice corned beef hash.
13. that I've decided how I'm going to do my JYC album this year.