Thursday 2 October 2014

Another birthday

Little S and Little A have their birthdays very close together......we missed Little A's birthday as we were in the Isle of Man.....but S made a lovely collage of photos taken on her birthday....so while I was on the Bloggers Weekend I used my 'pink kit' to make a page.....borrowing lots of dies from fellow bloggers. 
Little A is in her 'Disney princess' phase so that was definately the theme this year....and the outdoor fun evidences just how unseasonably warm it was in September.
In fact another wonderfully warm day in the south welcomes in October.....though the early morning and evening chill is certainly autumnal.

14 comments:

Lou said...

very pretty jacky

Sandra said...

So very pretty, you've certainly captured the princess in her

alexa said...

I love that bottom right photo of her in the garden, and you've chosen super colours for your page. That minty green and pink is a great foil for your photos.

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

It's been glorious again today, hasn't it. I don't think it can last much longer, but a bonus for those of us with late September birthdays. Lovely page.

Karen said...

She makes a wonderful princess, I'm sure! Lovely little girl and lovely layout. It's gorgeous here, too; the weather sounds just the same.

Sian said...

She's a beautiful Princess! it's such a lovely phase and that collage captures it so well. You've reminded me about some of the dressing up we used to do: good times!

pinky said...

Looks like a fun time had by all Jacky, great photos but shame you had to miss it. We have been so lucky with the weather but ours turned today. It has rained non stop. Great for the garden though :)

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful LO Jacky, gorgeous pics and I enjoyed studying all your detailing :)

Anonymous said...

I thought I recognised that 'Laugh'! Lovely collage of photos and colour combo for the page.

Sandie said...

A lovely page Jacky and I like the colours you chose

Melissa said...

I really like your color scheme on this & all the little bits & pieces (chevron punched arrows, border strip, butterflies, etc)!

Becky said...

The photo collage is great and I love the colours you have chosen for the layout :)

Denise said...

Lovely page Jacky - sounds like you enjoyed your crafty weekend, they really are good fun aren't they ? x

Helen Philipps said...

A lovely page, Jacky! I like the colours and all the sweet details for your little princess!
Helen xox