Saturday 5 June 2010

My Altered House

A few weeks ago I took part in Rinda's altered house blog hop here.........except I didn't make a house.......I made a garden shed........but a garden needs a house......it's taken awhile........but I've finally built mine!!!!
I made it bigger than the shed......as a house should be I hope.......so here they are together.
We also have a summerhouse in the garden,so I think one of them may be next.
The Creativity Boot Camp starts tomorrow.....still haven't decided on my medium........think I'll decide when I've read the first assignment!!!
There is now a Camp forum at Blog Frog........and it's also not too late to sign up!!
A sizzling hot day in Sussex........so we had a wander round a local boot fair......picked up one or two bargains......and then back home for a bbq.........hope the weather is as good where you are.

21 comments:

Unknown said...

That is great, and the two work complement each other so well.

I've not decided about Creativity Boot Camp yet either, have a few ideas, but the next 3 weeks are really busy ones a swell, so I may have to be a little self paced about it.

Rachel said...

I love your house and garden shed.

Anonymous said...

Oooh jacky, I love them both! Very very altered arty... and heaps better than my effort which I finally got round to making today. Hmmm, a rethink may be in order! :o)

Jane said...

gorgeous Jacky, love what you've done.

Lauren Hatwell said...

I really love these Jackie. Lauren x

Clare Lloyd said...

such fab projects jacky. X

Lorna @scrapsnscribbles/letssewit said...

loving your house and shed jacky,hope you had a good BBQ

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, wonderful house.
luv
Debby

Amy said...

Nope! The weather is not good here, unfortunately.
Love your house Jacky :-)

pinky said...

wow I love it jacky, gorgeous frame and love the cute pegs. Weather is crap here, windy and wet! Enjoy your day.
Pinky

Sian said...

They look so good together! I love the little birdhouse you've added to the house.

Our BBQ was rained off yesterday!

debs14 said...

Lovely! The altered house idea is so good isn't it? I love that you have continued the idea.

Denise said...

Love your house Jacky- good job you mentioned the boot camp- it's come round really quickly. I'm pretty busy at the moment so might have to be a bit self paced too.Hope yo enjoyed your BBQ - we had one as well x

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Oh, Jacky, I LOVE this house!!! All of your little details are so adorable - the clothespins, the little bird house on top, the colors... It's awesome!

Kathyk said...

Simply FABBBBB Jacky - love them both
Kathyk

Tracy said...

I love your altered house Jacky, the colours are rich and fresh, makes your house look so welcoming. Fab details!
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Spardha said...

wow!.. i love it!.. the flowers luk rly cute on the house! :D

Anonymous said...

The garden shed is lovely. I like the pops of orange that lead your eye around the piece.

humel said...

Just love it, Jacky! They look so great together :-)

Have you picked a medium for boot camp yet? I'm not sure it's quite what I expected but I'm doing what I can with it!

Sarpreet said...

both of them are so gorgeous

Unknown said...

Your house looks great beside the shed.