Monday 7 December 2009

Journal Your Christmas 3 - christmas cards.


Shimelle's 3rd prompt was about christmas cards......well, you're probably sick of seeing them here on my blog..........but I do love making them...........so for this prompt I simply hole punched a card I made....put a little journaling on the back.......and it went straight into the album like that.

Excuse the appalling photos........the main colour in these pictures is green!!!!.........it's [still] pouring with rain here.......and dark as anything.........just can't get a decent photo........there must be a way........I think I need Shimelle to run a  'photography for bloggers' course!!

12 comments:

Margi said...

Love it! All of your cards are so very kewl! Hope the rain stops for you soon!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about getting decent photos in the gloomy weather..

Great idea to use the card as your page, wish I'd thought of that!

BTW, I LOVE your Tim Holtz-inspired snowman tag.

Sian said...

Photography for bloggers! Now, there's an idea. I love looking at all the detail on your cards and you are still making me smile with the falling snow! I love it.

Tracy said...

I love your Tilda page, it's so cute. I'm rubbish with the camera so when it's dull I might as well give up all hope, cos the pics are so cr*p
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Christine said...

Hi Jacky love this Tilda project..& yes the weather is rotten at mo..sooner have it cold & dry than wet..

Hugs Christine xx

humel said...

I could never be sick of seeing your cards :-) Lovely page!

Elizabeth said...

I think your cards are adorable. I must get busy making special ones for my aunts, sister, and friend. I finished my other cards are ready to send them out.

pinky said...

Thats another great idea Jacky. I know what you mean about the weather, definitely need a photography class lol.
Pinky

Maria Ontiveros said...

I'd love to be on your Christmas card list - hint, hint! LOL!
Maria Ontiveros
P.O. Box 2001
El Granada, CA 94018

Oh, your post didn't say to add your address if you want to be added to your list? Must have misread it . . .
LOL!
Rinda

Katie Berberich Handmade said...

What a great idea Jacky, I do love that image xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, what a great addition to the journal.
luv
Debby

Amy said...

It's a great idea Jacky - the lighting is fine, but I'd love a photography class for bloggers! I really like the papers you have used on this page :-)