Monday 10 August 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge

The Sugar Bowl Challenge is a lovely sketch by Marlene....the added extra is doodling.Decided to do a large A5 card for a change. My one gorjuss girl has been watercoloured with SU crayons......DCWV card.....HOTP and BG Lemonade papers.....ribbon from a pack I got at The Country Living fair......Fiskars edging punch and oval x cuts.....American Crafts acrylic flowers......Whispers pen for doodled flowers......Fairy Doodles sentiment......and brads from stash.
Spent yesterday morning at a massive boot sale......came back with loads.....some xmas presents including some items to alter......books......toiletries .......even some punches......so a morning very well spent.
Cooler today.....so now off to do some of the inevitable weeding!!

9 comments:

pinky said...

Lovely card Jacky, the colour of her dress is just beautiful! Loving the flowers, very pretty colours. Love those car boot sales over there, my brother took me to me when i was over visiting.
Pinky

Rach said...

a fabulous card jacky,
great colours and detail. hugs rachxx

Jeni C Slack (^0^) said...

so adorable and cute! Love how you did your coloring, best, ~Jeni

Tracy said...

Hi Jacky,
cute card, pretty colours.
I've left something on my blog for you.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Stephanie said...

So gorgeous Jacky!
Listen hun, if you ever want any stamped image just drop me a line (I have all these girlies)
Steph xxx

Lilian said...

Lolvey card and yummy papers! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

SallyB said...

Very nice colours, Jacky. I love your little doodled flowers around her...I thought it was the paper!!
Trying not to eat so much today. I snack when I am at home...and it's usually the biscuit tin.

Beth said...

Oh this is so sweet, gorgeous papers too!

Beth xx

Anonymous said...

So adorable!! I love your pretty flowers and colors! ;)