Monday 16 March 2009

Magnolia Stamp Club has arrived!!!


We had a great weekend in London....'We Will Rock You' was brilliant....can't recommend highly enough.....and the Country Living Spring Fair had loads of lovely things to hanker after...not to mention foodie treats to die for....got loads of ideas for handmade items....though some beautiful rose handmade soap for MIL's Mother's Day pressie was all we bought.

BUT when we returned my Spring Magnolia Stamp Club had arrived...Hurrah....an assortment of beautiful stamps...couldn't wait to at least try stamping them.....so here is a selection of them....can't wait to use them.

3 comments:

pinky said...

Glad you both had a great weekend. Nice surprise when you got home. The stamps look lovely. Point me in the right direction Jacky, I need some desperately!!!
Pinky

SallyB said...

Oh Jacky ..they are lovely...yes I want to join that club..please send me the details as well!
I did see them once on craftbubble but I had already ordered the other ones. Will definately try to go to Country Living next year!
It looks lovely!

Stephanie said...

So glad you had such a lovely weekend :) What's magnolia spring club???? those stamps are gorgeous - I must have them lol xxx