Thursday 12 March 2009

Another xmas card challenge


Over on the birthday and christmas card challenge they have another great sketch this week.

Have again made a xmas card....to keep up with my one a week resolution [don't know how long that will last].

Have this time used Penny Black stamps for the image and sentiment... I love that sentiment.....lots of offcuts of papers from my xmas scraps box and some Papermania felt ribbon.

At this rate I might even use up all my scraps and then I won't feel so guilty buying more stash next xmas!!!

Again photo is a bit dark...thanks for your advice on the white balance....have tried it....but I think it's just a crap camera!!

5 comments:

pinky said...

Another beautiful christmas card, Jacky could you not make 2 a week and send the extra one to me lol.
Pinky

Karin said...

Such a cute card. i love the dark colours and image.
Hopefully you can keep up the good work untill x-mas.
thanks for joining the JCBC this week.

xoxo karin

Anne Jagger said...

Lovely card Jacky.

You have won my blog candy so please let me have your details.

Love Anne

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a great christmas card Jacky. I love the image you've used and the great papers. THank you for joining inour challenge this week. Hugs Linda x

Frau Ninchen said...

great card!
thanks for joining us this week!

xoxo janina