Tuesday 17 February 2009

Egypt buggy race scrapbook page


While we were in Egypt the boys went buggy racing in the desert....Gill and I prefered to lay by the pool with a drink in both hands!!

Considering I'm the one who always takes the photos......I was quite impressed that OH remembered to take any...so they had to be scrapped!

Used Crate paper,Basic Grey and DCWV card and decided to go with a bit of a circle theme matching the wheels.

Letters cut out with Sizzlits 'retro metro' alphabet which I love....if you're a Sizzix fan Ellison have got a 90% off sale at the mo...well worth a look.

2 comments:

SallyB said...

Does hubby like his photos 'scrapped'? They look great.
Thanks for the info on Ellison sale. I am going to check it out now. Oh dear ...more money flying out on craft things.

Stephanie said...

Cor - that looks like fun! Great page again Jacky :) xxx