Monday, 10 October 2016

Pass the page blog hop

Wow....it's been a long time since I've blogged!!!! 
But.....again this year I spent a great Bloggers Weekend away with a wonderful group of fellow crafting bloggers in September.....so when Julie suggested having a blog hop of the 'pass the page' pages we'd all completed prior to the weekend.....it inspired me to join in......and perhaps get back to blogging!! 
Julie sent me this pretty page
and this was my take on it
I took the general design of the page,the butterflies and the jewels....but changed the circles to squares to work better with my photos of DS and little S in our garden last summer.
You should now take a trip over to Alison's blog and see what she was inspired to make after seeing my page.

9 comments:

Alison said...

I really enjoyed working from your page Jacky...and seeing you again of course! Xx

Missus Wookie said...

I like how you've interpreted the sketch, and got so many pages done over the weekend!

Karen said...

I just saw your photo in Missus Wookie's blog post, and thought to myself, it's been a long time since Jacky has posted! Happy to see you back. How much fun it must be to get together with so many people who enjoy the same crafts! There's hardly anyone here left in my original group of five or six who is still at it.

Susanne said...

That looks like a fun challenge - I popped back from Alison's. Lovely layout, Jacky.

Barbara Eads said...

I love your layout. The green and blue is such a soft color combination. I really like how you went from circles to squares. Great layout all the way around.

pinky said...

Its lovely to have you back blogging, hope its the first of many Jacky! Both layouts are gorgeous.

Sandra said...

A big smile on my face seeing your blog in my reader. Lovely seeing your gorgeous creations

Jimjams said...

Fascinating to see the changes in this hop. Such seet photos too xxx

Kathyk said...

Oh Jacky, I am SO sorry to be so late, more especially as it's been a while since you blogged - welcome back btw.

I don't seem to get proper updates to my reading list of followed blogs since Bloggers last "upgrade"!!

FAB layouts they are too - hope to see you again at this years

All the very best for 2017

Kathyk