Saturday 31 October 2015

London Calling

Another of the 10 pages I completed at the Bloggers Weekend......we spent a weekend in London earlier this year......visiting the V & A museum......taking a Thames boat trip.....being tourists in the Tower of London.
Lots of reds and greys which just seemed to perfectly match the photos which definately have a grey tinge with pops of red.......it was actually 2 pretty damp,grey English days in London.....but fun as well.
I liked being left with the expanse of grey paper......so the journaling is going on the back.
A page completed for my 2015 album.

9 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, those papers do work perfectly with your photos!

Hope you are having a lovely weekend!

SallyB said...

Hey Jacky
I love your page. I used to live in Wapping and my daily walk was to Tower Hill tube. Love that place.
The grey goes really well with the red!
Off to finish some Christmas cards!

Sian said...

I love how the little splashes of red in the photos draw you eye in ..it's a perfect combination of papers and photos

Karen said...

Love the grid of photos, and the color combination is one of my current favorites! I especially love that gray text paper!

Sandra said...

Oh my, I do so love this page

alexa said...

So stylish! The red and grey is a great choice, and those embellishments finish it off so well. It's good to be a tourist in one's own country, isn't it ...

Barbara Eads said...

I love your layout. It makes me yearn to be back in London!

Patio Postcards said...

Fantastic page - I like all the colours on this page. I am scrap lifting this idea (thank you).

Sandie said...

Lovely page Jacky, the grey and red go so well and look quite atmospheric. I seem to have lost your blog from my feed, glad I found you again!