Tuesday 16 June 2015

Home Sweet Home

I'm a great lover of Graphic 45 for cardmaking.....though I always find it very difficult to actually cut into the beautiful papers....and couldn't resist 'Home Sweet Home'.....love the retro feel to it.....it's been sitting around being admired for long enough......time to start cutting it up!!!!
Most paper pads need additional supplies added.......not Graphic 45....... these cards were made just using papers from the pad......plus a couple of pieces of plain card.
Quite a bit of layering.......but they are still fairly 'flat' cards.....though possibly not flat enough for the iniquitous British postal system!!

5 comments:

Sian said...

Oh, that top one especially reminds me of my Grandma! Lovely.

Lou said...

lovely cards Jacky x

Kathyk said...

These are fab, I've always loved your happy knack of layering patterned papers and these have a great vintage feel to them too

Kathyk

Melissa said...

Great cards! These papers are so perfect for layering! I used those same papers on a clear clipboard a few months ago - it's here if you missed it (http://melissagross.blogspot.com/2015/03/happiness-is-homemade-clear-scraps.html).

alexa said...

Oh, these have such a lovely retro flavour! Takes me back to my childhood ... You've made a lovely job of these.