Sunday 24 May 2015

Here we go....a few too many supplies

One of the posts on Jennifer's Weekend Extravaganza was to focus on excess supplies......I love anything travel related.....but don't actually travel that much....so tend to have rather too many papers,stickers etc sitting around......not to mention all the travel junk tickets etc that I keep.
So this focus got me making the front page of my USA album......breakfast at Heathrow Airport as we waited to board our plane.
And yes I know.....there is a definate excess of 'stuff' on this page.......there's tickets,boarding pass,luggage band,stickers,papers,wood veneer,postage stamps [from envelopes sent to me from fellow bloggers] and more.....but I'm cool with that....better than it all being shoved in an envelope somewhere!!

11 comments:

Sian said...

Oh yes! I love seeing all this stuff actually on a page. best way to keep it :)

Kathyk said...

And it makes for a really interesting and fab layout

Kathyk

Karen said...

This really works! I think it was a brilliant idea.

pinky said...

I love it, lots to catch the eye.

Lynne in NI said...

Oh this is fab Jacky, what a great way to use your 'junk'!!

alexa said...

Oh, I think it's a perfect way to use 'realia' as we used to call it. It'll be fascinating in years to come.

Barbara Eads said...

I love all the "stuff" you've added to this page. I tend to be lazy when it comes to pulling out things to use. I need to work on that.

Jennifer Grace said...

I love all the 'stuff' - lots of interesting things to look at! I am happy to see a Happy Scatter globe used too! Thank you so much for linking up to the FYC&S challenge! x

Melissa said...

I think this looks great - it's like pulling it all together to begin a trip, making sure you have all the bits & pieces to get started! Perfect!

Becky said...

I think that all the 'stuff' makes this page. It show the excitement of the journey ahead. Great layout.

Missus Wookie said...

Oh I like seeing all the stuff on your page, reminds me of the process of packing and collecting. Better to see it here than languishing in a drawer.