Wednesday 5 March 2014

The last one [or two] for now....

I thought I'd make 2 last masculine cards......and they should keep me going for awhile......as I usually need far more 'girly' cards than 'male' ones.
Digging into the old stash I found a part used pad that went perfectly with these LOTV images.
Like the other cards I've been making recently......there are very little in the way of additions.....a little plain card......some candi.....and a sentiment.....plus, of course, a lot of layering.
And it's certainly been worth making some male cards....as I've won a £10 Crafts u Love voucher for a card I entered into the Creative Inspirations masculine challenge.
So some more challenges......Papertake Weekly and Paper Shelter want 'anything'....Papercrafting Journey  want 'manly'.....and CardMakinMamas want 'stack it up'.

13 comments:

furrypig said...

oooh congrats and well done on your win Jacky.... well deserved

Alison said...

Congrats on your win...fab cards!
Alison xx

Karen said...

Congrats on your win, Jacky! Are the sentiments also preprinted or stamps? Love these cards.

Amy said...

When I first saw these the top card jumped out at me - seems really striking ... scrolled down and the bottom one does too now - great paper choices Jacky and congrats on your win!

scrappyjacky said...

Karen...the sentiments were from a pre-printed pack that came free with a magazine at some time in the distant past!!

Sian said...

Congratulations! have fun spending that voucher

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fabulous layout and colours, great using those bits up in your stash. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Paper Crafting Journey.

Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Joey said...

Great card Jacky, this is such a sweet image. Thanks for joining us at TPS. Joey x

Sandra said...

Oh congratulations on your win ... Very well deserved

Lynne in NI said...

Great cards Jacky, I'm loving how you've used your layers of DP.
Congrats on your win :)

♥ Mary Janes TEAROOM said...

Congratulations on your win Jacky!...Your male cards are just gorgeous...x
Hope you have a great new week!
Susan x

Maria Ontiveros said...

Congrats on the win! I like to colors in these latest male cards a lot.
Rinda

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Darling card! I love the masculine theme and the car! Sooo sweet!