Monday 16 December 2013

The last two.....I think!

I've made my last two christmas cards......not quite as quick and easy as my batches for Sarah's challenge......but fairly quick......and I had fun making them.
 I love the LOTV squares.....and they are quick and easy to use. 
Add them to some layered papers......and finish off with some festive flowers and a sentiment.
The papers all came from an American Crafts pad that was in this gorgeous prize [and christmas card] that Jennifer sent me after the Frosty Festivities weekend.....thanks,Jennifer.
So......my christmas cards are made and posted.......the presents bought [and most are even wrapped]........the house decorated......some food bought [we're having a 3 bird roast this year].....just the 'fresh' last minute food to buy......and the baking to do.
How are your preparations coming on?

10 comments:

debs14 said...

Lovely cards, I do love the traditional red and green. I think I'm quite organised and just hope there isn't something major I've forgotten!

Kathyk said...

These are glorious - you must surely have aced the layering exam at school!!!

Thank you so much for your delightful card which arrived safely recently.

Kathyk

AuroraDawn said...

Beautiful cards Jacky. Wow you are organised! I've managed 1 card so far ... Next year I will be better organised ......

Sandie said...

Lovely cards Jacky, you put me to shame.

Alison said...

Beautiful!....I am going to try to conquer my fear of card making next year!!
Alison xx

Maria Ontiveros said...

Those flowers add so much fun to those cards. I loved making cards this morning. You can check them out on my blog.
Rinda

Sian said...

The card that arrived here went down a storm - TSO's loves Christmas Carol and has threatened to carry your card off and display it in her room all year round!

Sandra said...

Gorgeous cards :) yes we're having a 3 bird here for Christmas too, it's from M&S and can't wait.

Karen said...

Wonderful cards--as always! I'm in pretty good shape. Just some baking to do and a lot of wrapping! We have 25 coming for Christmas dinner, but fortunately all my SIL's help with the food. It will be a baked ham here and a meatless lasagne for the vegetarians.

Melissa said...

Fun cards!