Thursday 23 May 2013

The great big swap of very small things-wow,wow,wow

Another of the wonderful Sian's great ideas.......a crafty bloggers swap.......with everyone sending a little package onto someone else.......my 'not so little package' arrived yesterday......from Barbara in the USA......as soon as I saw it......I knew what it was.....and was so excited to find out what was inside.
Wow.....wow....wow....I couldn't believe all the goodies Barbara had sent.......so much gorgeousness!!!! 
In fact....it was all so wonderful that even my camera couldn't properly focus!!
 Barbara couldn't have known.......but I have papers to match these embellishments
 You can never have too many stamps!!
Some gorgeous little embellishments.
a few larger bits......the mask has already inspired an LO in my mind
and this wonderful selection of REAL original vintage papers.
I just can't wait to get started with it all. Thank you soooooooo much,Barbara......and thanks to Sian for organising it all.

19 comments:

Kathyk said...

WOWser! What gorgeousness indeed! You will have loads of fun playing with that little lot, you lucky thing

Kathyk

Lou said...

ooooh what a fab not so little package that was. Enjoy xx

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

So much fun! That's awesome, Jacky!

Kirsty.A said...

wow. that WAS a generous package. Am now feeling a bit bad that mine was Very Small.

Stephanie said...

OMG I think you hit the jackpot - what a generous package, you are so lucky! Enjoy Jacky :) x

debs14 said...

Wow! That's the biggest small package I've seen! Lucky girl!

alexa said...

Now there's some great serendipity! A stunning package ... Enjoy!

Sandie said...

Wow, wow! No wonder you were excited. Lucky you!

Amy said...

Lot's of fun isn't it?!

Sheena said...

OMGoodness thats a huge swap of little things x
Enjoy :)

Sian said...

Oh, Jacky, sorry..you didn't say I had missed you out. I'm going to go right back and edit you in now. That's a collection that deserves to be drooled over :)

Unknown said...

WOW! What an AMAZING package, although it has caused a serious case of 'mask envy'! This swap has been exceptionally fun.

Sandra said...

I am not surprised your hand was shaking while taking this photo :) .... Oh my word, so much goodness

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Wow! That really was a bumper parcel of loveliness :o)

Alison said...

Not such a little package, jacky..you ARE going to have fun!
Alison xx

Melissa said...

What a great package! (BTW - I used a few pieces from my package while I was scrapping with a friend yesterday - check out tomorrow's post on my blog & you might recognize a few small items!) Thanks again!!!

Lizzie said...

Yes, I think "Wow" is the right word - several times over indeed!

What a lovely package Barbara sent you - I hope you have a great time, using all that gorgeous treasure!

♥ Mary Janes TEAROOM said...

Such a lovely package to receive in the post Jacky! (I love the vintage papers too and I'm sure you will do something very special with them)
Happy Weekend,
Susan x

Heather said...

crikey Jacky you hit the jackpot there ;-) I hope you have lots of fun using all those gorgeous bits & pieces!!