Friday 21 December 2012

Journal Your Christmas 6- christmas cards

Shimelle always has a prompt related to christmas cards......and a couple of years ago I decided to pop one of my handmade cards into the album each year......I reckon one day it will be fun to look back at them all.
This year it's the turn of a very layered Graphic 45 card....this will definately be the 'fattest' page in the album!! 
I hope all your cards are posted now......I always worry that at the last minute a card will pop through the letter box from someone I've managed to miss off my list!!
And I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who've sent me cards.....lovely cards and lovely thoughts......many,many thanks.

9 comments:

Karen said...

I have a little album of my Christmas cards. A few years ago it got too big for any more, so now I photograph the cards and add them to my Christmas Journal. It is fun to look back on them!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

What a great idea to save one of your cards, Jacky. As the lucky recipient of one of them, I can say that they are truly worth saving!

Merry Christmas to you, my friend. Can't wait to meet you and give you a proper hug in 2013! :o)

Alison said...

Lovely card. And lovely idea!
Alison xx

Amy said...

I save a photo card of each child that I make for their classmates each year. Speaking of cards, your arrived late yesterday Jacky - it's gorgeous and has such pretty sparkles according to TSYO!

alexa said...

That's a super idea ... and I love the rich tones of your card. I am sure it will indeed bring back memories years down the line...

Maria Ontiveros said...

I have an album with the photos I receive in christmas cards, and I always put one of ours in there as well. I mailed my international cards but still haven't done the domestic ones!!!
Oh well,
Rinda

Clare Lloyd said...

Great idea jacky. Have a fab Xmas x

Denise said...

That's a brilliant idea- Happy Christmas to you and your family xx

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Merry Christmas Jacky! Beautiful work as always!