Monday 26 December 2011

Little A's Christmas post

Oh wow.....is it all for me?
How did Santa know Minnie Mouse is my absolute favourite?

One day I'm going to be famous!!
I think I'm getting the hang of this unwrapping lark.
Thank you so much for my lovely present.
Ok doggie....this is no time for sleeping.
What's in this one dad......and I know this is my new hat.......but why am I wearing it indoors?
At least my hat doesn't look as silly as yours!!
And if these presents just keep coming......we may have to move house.
Which one exactly is the biggest?
It's about time for a cuddle.
Ok.........I'm getting bored now....it might be time to go home.
Hope your Christmas was as much fun as mine.

15 comments:

Alison said...

Looks like Little A was well and truly spoiled...great pics Jacky!
Alison xx

Alison said...

Looks like Little A was well and truly spoiled...great pics Jacky!
Alison xx

Emily D. said...

What a cutie!! Looks like she had a blast....great pictures!

Sandra said...

Aaawwwwww bless, looks like someone is getting the hang of Christmas lol

Kathyk said...

Lovely pix - looks like everyone had a great time - there were certainly lots of presents.

Happy New Year

Kathyk

Elizabeth said...

She sure is growing up fast. Cute as a button, too.

Rhona said...

Loved seeing Miss A's perspective here :) We also had a lovely Christmas with Alice starting to walk on Christmas afternoon :) xx

Clare Lloyd said...

lovely. looks like she had a fab time and so did you too! x

debs14 said...

How adorable! Looks like you really had a fun Christmas.

Ginger said...

A great display of Little A's Christmas :) She's very Cute!

Maria Ontiveros said...

She's such a beauty! Hard to say who's luckier - her or you!
Rinda

Lynne in NI said...

Awww she's gorgeous and looks like she had a great Christmas ... hope you did too!

Abi said...

Oh she is just too cute! Christmas must be so fun with such a little one in the family! xx

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

ADORABLE post, Jacky! This would be so cute done up in a mini-book with your jounaling as page captions.

Rachel Brett said...

Aww, so sweet! Lovely photos :)