Tuesday 20 September 2011

Cutting into the Graphic 45 Christmas Emporium

I finally managed to cut into my new Graphic 45 xmas pad.......after looking at it in awe for far too long........an antidote to the sweet and cute cards.......some lovely vintage images........and retro decorative papers.......though the layering is still very much in evidence!! 
The papers all come from the wonderful pad........and how do I decide which side to use and which side to smear glue all over......how I hate double sided papers!! 
The plain card is Cart-Us......and the ticket is from a brilliant free vintage tickets download on Miss Cutiepie here.
I think you'll be seeing more from this collection......and from the tickets as well!
The challenges.....Scrap-Creations and Creatalicious want 'anything'.....and Kaboodle Doodles want 'layers' [think I can manage that!]

12 comments:

Kathyk said...

A fabulous concoction of vintage papers - lovely card

Kathyk

Sian said...

Yes, I love those vintage images :)

Cheri said...

A real departure from your normal Christmas card, but I really like it!

alexa said...

Ooh, lovely antique-y feel to this ...

Sandra said...

Oh I like this very, very much

pinky said...

I am the same with double sided papers, what a waste unless you are scrapping! This card is absolutely stunning.

Alison said...

Love the vintage papers and image!
Alison xx

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!

Amy said...

I'm with all of the very wise women above - a great card Jacky!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Absolutely beautiful! I've been very good about not buying much this year.
Rinda

Elizabeth said...

You do pick out the most wonderful papers to use.

Bettina L. said...

Fantastic card. Love that unusual christmas colour combo. Thanks for playing at Kaboodle Doodles this week and good luck. Hope to see you back monday for a new challenge. Bettina x