Tuesday 30 August 2011

Finally a Magnolia!!!!

Finally my sweet little Magnolia Tildas have escaped from their box.......seems ages since they last appeared.......and as I've succumbed to ordering a pad of the wonderful new vintage Graphic 45  christmas paper.......they may be back in the box sooner than they expected!!!!
And the papers are even older than the Tilda........not even sure what they are.....but am pleased to be working my way through all my old scraps.....and old embellishments.......well, I've got to justify the Graphic 45 somehow!!
Paper Sundaes want 'magnolia'.........and Christmas Stampin want 'mono'.

13 comments:

Cheri said...

she's too cute to be banished to the box!

Elizabeth said...

I really like how the stars are scattered over the card. Of course, she is a little cutey!

pinky said...

I've missed your magnolia cards Jacky. This is just gorgeous, loving those papers.

Sandra said...

Bet it feel great using older products, and this is just lovely

Tracy said...

A fabulous christmas creation Jacky, sweet image.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

SallyB said...

Wow...Thats beautiful Jacky...and what have you done to your pictures...they are huge!
I'm trying to make mine bigger but I'm not doing something right as I clicked on my picturs to try and get the size box but nothing happened. It said mine were on Large but they look tiny compared to everyone elses.
Your blog is looking fab!

Alison said...

She looks lovely on a Christmas card...don't put her away too quickly!
Alison xx

Kathyk said...

FABULOUS card Jacky and loving your layers too - you are the QUEEN of co-ordinating layers

Kathyk

alexa said...

Such a pretty colour combination - you know how to combine patterns too so well.

Maria Ontiveros said...

Really cute, but do you ever get the urge to draw a smile on her face? Just wondering . . .
Rinda

Ginger said...

Oh I think the Graphic 45 paper is gorgeous!! This little girl is so cute, I like Rinda's comment about the smile :)

scrappyjacky said...

Rinda....I might do if I could actually draw!!!!!

MacKenzie said...

Doesn't it feel great using goodies from your stash?! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Christmas Stampin' All Year Long!