Wednesday 23 March 2011

A few favourites

Today's prompt for 'Blogging for Scrapbookers' was to post about a few of your favourite things.....so I thought I would post about some of my favourite blogs......I mean.......it is a class about blogging, isn't it..........but then I realised just how difficult this would be.......I have far too many blogs I love.....all for different reasons.
So instead........some  websites I love

Make It and Mend It........I accidently found this site when looking for a salt dough recipe!!.....it's full of great ideas for thrifty living.

Picnik........a great free photo editing site.......give your photos some great effects.....or just some very simple ones.

Pencillines.......a great site for scrapbooking inspiration.....a new sketch each month.......and all the design team layouts to inspire you.

GlueArts.....ok, so this is a website dedicated to glue!!!!......but they have some great creative projects on there

It's a Creative World........a site hosted by a group of crafters who share loads of very diverse projects with us.

Moneysavingexpert.com........apologies....this is really for UK bloggers.....but Martin Lewis is to money saving what Tim Holtz is to grunge......sign up to his weekly email......and find out EVERY way you can save money that week.

And if you're a driver......and want to save money....move to Hastings......because....is there anywhere else in the UK still selling petrol for under £1.30 a litre....if there is.....please let me know!!!!

And finally......because there has to be a picture somewhere in the post.....

13 comments:

Cheri said...

Jacky - I used to visit Pencillines regularly. Kind of forgot all about it. Thanks for the chuckle with the cartoon!

Maria Ontiveros said...

About glue? REally? LOL!
And I love Calvin & Hobbes!
Rinda

Catherine said...

Great idea for a favorites list. I love to look at what other blogs people like. And thanks for the chuckle as well : )
Catherine

Ginger said...

Some great links here Jacky, I have added a couple to my Google Reader!

Melissa said...

A nice list of websites. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Lovely set of blogs Jacky. I especially love the money saving one.

Kathyk said...

Thanks so much for the useful blog links and for the funny (can relate to too) cartoon!

Happy Thursday

Kathyk

Sian said...

A site for thrifty living? That sounds like just the kind of thing I like!

Beverly said...

Thanks for sharing the sites :) Calvin and Hobbes is also a fav at our house.

Peonies and Pennies said...

Oh I so agree with your about Money Saving Expert, a life saving website.

Love the cartoon.

~c~

humel said...

Some great links, thank you :) I'm another MSE fan! And, unfortunately, I can totally relate to that cartoon....!

Stephanie Medley-Rath said...

Nice list! Found you through BFS.

Rachel Brett said...

Ooh thanks for sharing, I'm off to have a look :)