Thanks to Jane I've found an interesting new challenge blog The Burtonesque Dolls [where freaky meets fun,cute and funky!]. Their 3rd challenge is to use skulls and black flowers on your project.
I thought the Stamping Bella 'Ketto' was probably the most Burtonesque stamp I had.
Ketto [and the background floral paper] have been coloured with copics.......she's been torn and distressed..........I found a skull on the net which has been resized in Word........the flowers were punched out and a red gem added to each......all the papers are Dovecraft.
Not sure who will receive this card......but may suit one of the DDs friends!!