Monday 16 November 2009

Over The Top Award


I've been sent a few awards over the last few months.....and am always very appreciative......but not very good at actually getting them on my blog......a few lovely bloggers have sent me this one......so thought I'd better do it!!


34 questions to answer.....1 word answers.....nearly managed that......and pass onto 5 other bloggers.......but I know quite a few of you have had this.......so if you haven't......and fancy having a go.....please take with my compliments.

1.Where is your cell phone? kitchen work surface
2. Your hair? volumeless!
3. Your mother? gone
4. Your father? gone
5. Your favorite food? chinese
6. Your dream last night? none
7. Your favorite drink? Archers
8. Your dream/goal? crafting
9. What room are you in? dining room/study
10. Your hobby? Craft
11. Your fear? heights
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren't? thin
15. Muffins? yes please
16. Wish list item? craft room
17. Where did you grow up? London
18. Last thing you did? made lemon muffins
19. What are you wearing? black
20. Your TV? CSI
21. Your Pets? 2 dogs + 1 cat
22. Friends? special
23. Your life? busy
24. Your mood? stressed
25. Missing Someone? Mum
26. Vehicle? KA
27. Something you’re not wearing? necklace
28. Your favorite store? too many
29. Your favorite colour? none
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? a week ago
32. Your best friend? OH
33. One place that I go to over and over? Tesco
34. Facebook? No


A quick follow on to the cookies disaster post........today we made lemon muffins........a vast improvement.........they taste delicious.......which means I will eat too many.........which is why I try not to bake!!!!!!

4 comments:

pinky said...

Well you don't have to eat them all, come on pass them round lol. They look delicious. Now I know 34 more things about you Jacky!
Pinky

Becky said...

Yum! They look delicious! Thanks for the comment on my blog - I am also doing the Jessica Sprague class - may see you there!

Carrie said...

Fun list! I'm in Jessica's too.

Spyder said...

yep...I'm in Tesco's every day, But I didn't think of putting that!
(Lyn)