Monday 23 November 2009

A lovely award from Mel

I've received this lovely award from Mel.......thank you so much.........I'm so pleased you enjoy visiting my blog........and I love visiting yours.......if you've never visited Mel's blog........do go take a look.



So now I need to list 7 things about myself that people might find interesting........not sure how interesting you'll find them!!!
1.I hate flying........and very nearly refused to fly home from Miami because there was a storm.......but refuse to let the fear stop me visiting other countries.
2.I saw the Rolling Stones live in Hyde Park......probably shouldn't admit to that.......but I was very young!!!!
3.I live near the sea.....and love it........especially when it's stormy.
4.I love magazines about.......crafts........homes......cooking.....gardening.......and spend far too much on them.....but they do inspire me.
5.I'm addicted to CSI type TV programmes.......though in general watch very little TV.
6.I hate 'reality' TV shows.......which is probably why I rarely watch TV........they dominate our screens these days.
7.My favourite band is Bon Jovi.......probably shouldn't admit to that either.......also saw them in Hyde Park.......but not nearly so many years ago........with DD1 ..........on a hot June night........they played for three and a half hours........that's what I call getting your money's worth.

So........I should pass this on to 5 other bloggers.......but I know a lot of you have had it already......hopefully these very creative bloggers haven't
Susie
Pinky 
Tracy
Chris
Sharyn

10 comments:

Sian said...

I love these fantastic facts..A great way to get to know you. I'll have my own facts up later on in the week. That's where the penguins come in..

Susie Sugar said...

Now I feel like I know you a little better Jacky !!!
Thanks for the award darling I am touched you thought of me
I have blogged it with pride and done my seve facts
Thanks again
Love Susie xx

Chris said...

Hi Jacky! Thanks a lot for the award although I have had it before, I think it's doing the rounds again but I still appreciate it very much. Nice to learn a few things about you, we have a few things in common :)! Hope you enjoyed Shimelle's course as much as I did even though I still have to read through most of the second week as I didn't have a chance to keep up! Love all your recent makes and intersting links, I've found a couple of great blogs today by following them Oh no, I've just realised from the top of your blog............there are only 31 days, 5 hours, 27 minutes and 47 seconds until Christmas EEK! :) Chris x

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Jacky thanks for visting my blog agaian hope your well? I am good just mad busy doing christmas cards like everyone is!!! congrats on the award too!!!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Interesting facts!
Take a look at my blog tomorrow (Tuesday), and you'll see my Jacky inspired cards from the weekend.

I'm thrilled with how the came out.

Rinda

Tracy said...

Thanks for the award Jacky, I've put it on my blog. It was so kind of you, loved your facts by the way.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

humel said...

Glad you like it, much deserved :-) Thanks for your kind words! And it's lovely to get to know you better too x

Ila said...

What a Gorgeous card!!..this Tilda is just the Cutest..your coloring and details are Fabulous!!..Hugs,Ila

sharyncarlson said...

Great list for getting to know you better! I'm the same way about #4. And thank you so very much for the lovely award! It's such a sweet compliment and you've made my day :)

Unknown said...

A great list of facts, good to get you know better. And another great looking card.