Thursday 26 November 2009

I told her I didn't want a new phone!!


I went to upgrade my mobile contract..........I wanted the unlimited texts and free internet.......all for £1 a month more than I'm paying now.........I didn't want a new phone.......I like my old Sony Ericsson........but you get one anyway.........so I took it to put away 'just in case'.............but DD2 insisted on charging it up ........I told her I didn't want a new phone........she insisted on putting my SIM card in 'just to try it out'..........I told her I didn't want a new phone.........she insisted it was sooooooo much better than my old one...........so now I have a 'slider'......I was happy without one........I told her I didn't want a new phone........and now I have 'text' conversations..........I was happy with plain,old texts.........I told her I didn't want a new phone..........BUT.........she said the phone has a much more powerful camera than my old one......it even looks a bit 'camera-ish'..........perhaps I do need a new phone!!!
But.....if she thinks she's getting my old phone.....she's wrong!!!!

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I think your new phone is nifty and I bet your DD does get your old phone. We are all softies when it comes to our kids.

humel said...

lol! I was very happy with my old (read: ancient!!) phone - until about a month ago, when The Doctor decided he was going to get a new one with internet access etc. Well, if he was, I sure was! And I *love* my new phone :-)

Tracy said...

I hate getting A NEW PHONE, BUT BY GUM i COULDN'T USE MY KIDS PHONE WAY TOO HIGH TECH LOL!
OOops I hit caps lock.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Karen said...

This made me laugh Jacky, bet you love your new phone now..... lol.
xx

Sian said...

Oh, I know just how you feel. I'm hanging on to my old phone for as long as I can. Don't like change!

Unknown said...

Thinks she had a bit of an ulterior motive there!

Maria Ontiveros said...

I was NOT going to get a new phone, either, but now I love, love, love my iphone. I love having the internet in my pocket.
Rinda