Wednesday 14 October 2009

Stamp Something Brown

Thought I'd have a change from xmas cards......Sketch and Stash have a lovely sketch......and the new stash that I've used is my cutie Manga boy [which I'm ashamed to admit I've had for a while and never yet inked up].........Stamp Something want to see brown........I rarely make cards for boys.......but do occasionally need one......so perfect challenges really. Boy was coloured with SU watercolour crayons and blending pen.......mounted on a scrap of gold card........PM brown card.........all the other papers are a free digi download 'Boys will be Boys'.......sentiment is SU.
Fraid the photo is slightly blurry.
Have spent the evening scrapbooking with friends.......a bit of my holiday album done......so hope to post some of that soon.

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Can't wait to see your holiday scrapbooking, love this little fella he's a cutie, and those papers are so fitting.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

pinky said...

This is cute, love your colours. I have a manga girl and haven't inked her up yet so don't feel too bad lol. Look forward to see your scrap pages.
Pinky

Chrissie said...

What a fabulous card Jacky, love this cute image and your take on the sketch!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

Jill said...

gorgeous card Jacky I love the SN image so cute thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

Becky said...

So cute Jacky... love the colours and that sweet image!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx