Tuesday 9 June 2009

Promarkers for Sale

If you read my blog you'll know I've been having trouble using promarkers....despite most people loving them....at The Craft Barn demo last week one demonstrater kindly demo-ed copics for me and let me have a go with them.....as they're more brushlike [and I usually use watercolours].....think I'm more suited to them....so the promarkers need to go to help fund the copics!!!
I'll leave them for sale on here for a few days before putting on Ebay....all are either unused or only used a couple of times.
Singles-£1.50....pastel blue... pastel pink...vanilla...black... BN Skin Tones Set 3-£6.25...dusky pink...cinnamon...blush...satin...ivory
Please email me at address in my profile if you're interested.
[Only these few left now]

1 comment:

SallyB said...

Hi Jacky...sorry to hear that you are not feelin' the promarker love...BUT Copics are in...so that's Good news!
I would be interested in the Pumpkin one and the skin tones..I will check my colours!
Yes... I managed to make a card today before a friend popped in for a cuppa. In school now the rest of the week. Sports Day on Friday. Fingers crossed for nice weather. I love that Lime green you have used on your card!