Monday 1 June 2009

Lets hear it for the boys


I needed to make a card for my nephew.....and 2 of the challenge blogs have male cards as their theme this week.....so this is my entry for Creative Inspirations 'A card for a male' and One Stop Craft Challenge 'Lets hear it for the boys'

I used a Mikey download from Dottie's World [this set is brill for teenage boys cards].....the papers are all English Paper Company......corrugated card from The Papermill Shop.....photo corners from American Crafts.....and the button and brads from stash.

Had a real busy weekend with brother and little niece...charity shop browsing......beach paddling....dog walking......boot sales.....Chinese meal.....and managed to fit in my friend's hen night.Back to work tomorrow for a rest!!!!

8 comments:

Mayjasper said...

Hi Jacky, love your nephew card. Great colours. I also have cards for young males coming up. So I am off to buy some digistamps!
Kind regards
Mayjasper.
PS Just spent my birthday money on 25 Sakura Stardust pens - whoopee!

SallyB said...

Hi Jacky...it has been a great few days for the beach...I love the very seaside feel to your card..I am trying to put together some Fathers Day cards, but the weather has been very distracting!

Tab said...

Fab card Jacky, love the image and the colours are fab! Fabulous colouring too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Donna said...

Your nephew is going to love this card Jacky. Fabulous image and great layout. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge. Donna x

Cheryl said...

Fabulous,perfect colours and image!!! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations.
xx

pinky said...

Great card Jacky, love your colours, didn't I know you would love the Mikey downloads. Glad you had a nice but busy weekend. Think I might invest in a can of velum spray, thanks for the tip.

Pinky

Unknown said...

Hi Jacky, just found your blog, I really love this card, your Nephew will love it for sure... Avril xx

Louly said...

Ooh Jacky that's fab!
Thank you for your comment, I'll put you on the list now.♥