Friday 6 March 2009

Tilda in the Snow


Am on a real roll with the xmas cards now!!!!

Over on the birthday and christmas challenge site they have a sketch that I really love...and I think I will probably do a birthday card with it as well.

This wintery Tilda was perfect....used watercolour pencils....all the papers from The English Paper Company.....made the embellishment from the paper as well and added some snowflake brads.

Am off to the 'Make It Box' craft shop in Bexhill today to get supplies for the 'Memory Albums' course that I'm tutoring next week.Am also hoping that she has in all the new Docrafts stuff....am really wanting to get some of the new Clare Curd Signature range goodies.....oh dear...want, want, want!!!!!!

9 comments:

rozzyb said...

Beautiful card.
Hope you found some nice things at the the craft shop. I've just bought some of the new DOCrafts promotion, including the Daisy and Dandelion Range, plus I bought Claires 'mens' stamps... just need time to use them! lol
hugs rozzy xx

Anonymous said...

That's one cute Tilda... great card..

SallyB said...

Lovely Tilda card! Have fun shopping. My craft room is bursting at the seams at the moment, so even if I had lots of money I wouldn't be able to put it anywhere.

Frau Ninchen said...

cute card and great colours!

thanks for joining us this week!

xoxo janina

Stampin'Piper said...

wonderful Card! I love the colors!

Thanks for joining us this week!

Hugs Tanja
(JCBC Team)

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Ok - so posted my Tilda comment on the Willow Sketchie....Mmmmm...so here's the WS one! A fab challenge card and now you are being very organised...fab idea to put the challenges to good use and means you can sit back and relax in December...(hopefully!) xx

Karin said...

what a beautiful card, love it. thanks for joining us at JCBC this week

lotsalove

Amanda xxx

Tiets said...

a cute card!!

Linanna DESIGNS said...

What a gorgeous card hunny. I love the image and the gorgeous papers youve used too. thank you for joining in our challenge this week and good luck. Hugs Linda x