Sunday 29 March 2009

Shopping for Goodies


Yesterday the Eastbourne branch of ESK discount wharehouse had a craft day...OH was surprisingly happy to go [but he does know they stock other stuff as well].....managed to finally get the Daisy and Dandelion stamps I wanted and was also tempted into buying a set of oval nestabilities...both far cheaper than I had seen them elsewhere...and got some really useful advice from one of the demonstrators on some things I can do on my Bind-it-All that I hadn't realized.....so came home happy, as did OH as he got some tools he wanted...oh and a jacket in the Next sale!!

This card is another one I've made with my Bubble and Squeak stickers....must have a look at what their challenge is this week.

6 comments:

pinky said...

Sounds good, wish we had one over here! Love the card, the colours are really pretty. Did some shopping too, ordered more promarkers and lots of flowers! In right touble now ssshhhh!
Pinky

SallyB said...

Well done...I love a bargain!
I have seen nestabilities listed on blogs but haven't investigated yet. Hope you enjoy your goodies and look forward to seeing them used on your cards and scrapbook pages. The card is very sweet..I bet the stamps are gorgeous!

Stephanie said...

Sounds like a very successful day - everyone seems to be stocking up in Blogland at the moment!

Really cute card Jacky, I love the blues, so sweet :) xxx

Susie Sugar said...

Beautiful card Jacky I love the image it fabby its really sweet.
you were the 1st to leave me a comment so email me your address and I will post some bears off to you
Love Susie xx

SallyB said...

Jacky...I have an Award for you to pick up on my blog! Hope you like!

Stephanie said...

Hi Jacky - I'm a complete technophobe aswell!! I literally just move the curser in between the pictures & start typing xxx