Friday 6 February 2009

1 stamp - 2 cards




I love this little Penny Black stamp...it's so versatile....so I made a valentine's card and a birthday/friendship card. Used some freebie papers from a craft mag for the valentine card, but the paper was really poor quality....binned the rest...seems silly to give you a 'free gift' of papers that are actually quite cheap and nasty.

DD1 needed a card for a friend's birthday today and was going to take one I'd made....but I had another one stamped and coloured and persuaded her to make her own.....which she did really well.

Good thing she made it before we went to the doc's to have her ankle stitches out...when they started snipping them the wound started reopening...so they have to leave them for another 5 days...she still can't drive....still can't bath...still can't work...and is in an absolutely foul mood...the air has been blue...and thank goodness she's now been taken away by boyfriend!!!!

6 comments:

Hayley said...

lovely cards - that stamp is soo cute

pinky said...

Thats a lovely image Jacky. Love the cards. Poor DD1, when will it ever end eh! Aren't boyfriends great though lol.
Pinky

MayJay said...

Lovely cards. I really enjoyed reading your profile.Your description of your pets made me laugh. and empathise.We seem to be bypassing "be quiet" in favour of "oh do shut up" these days.

Jo Grason said...

lovely cards and such a sweet image I know what you mean about some free papers but you have made them look very stylish :)

Stephanie said...

Whoops don't think my other comment went thorugh - really cute cards Jacky x

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

These are fabulous Jacky - theres a little something on my blog for you...sally-Ann x