Friday 23 January 2009

Wild Rose Stamp Testing


Earlier this week I was lucky enough to be sent some new stamps to test for Wild Rose Studio.The stamps are lovely,really easy to use and stamp very clearly.I've had to fill in a questionairre about how they work with different inks etc. so I've ended up with a lot of stamped images.

Obviously an invitation to make some cards!!

Here are the first two.....these were coloured using Derwent Coloursoft and Sansodor.

If you like really cute stamps then head on over to http://www.wildrosestudio.co.uk/ to see the whole delightful range.

4 comments:

pinky said...

Aah Jacky, I love them, the colours you have chosen look great, like the way you finished them off. The images are very cute and usable.
Pinky

Hunny said...

Lovely cards Jacky, I was picked to test too, must get on with mine soon **blushes**

We've all been sent different stamps and I love them all, I can see a big spend coming on at Wild Rose!

Craftyrose said...

Jacky, I love these cards! You have done these stamps proud. the stamps are beautiful but your skill and creativity are what makes them so much more special!

Crafting Diva said...

Hi thanks so much for visting my blog know what you mean about these Wild Rose stamps they are so cute just love the cats!!! How many cats did you get sent I had one and then a set of the bird ones.