Thursday 15 January 2009

Stamp Testing

I am sooooooooo excited.............. On the Craftbubble forum a message was posted by the production editor of Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine asking for testers for some new stamps, anyone interested had to email their blog address or some cards they had made. I decided to have a go.............and this morning saw that I was one of 'the chosen' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can hardly believe it..............did I mention how excited I am..............Can't wait. Yea...yea...yea!!

3 comments:

Lorna @scrapsnscribbles/letssewit said...

woohoo congratulations jacky thats great news, have fun.

pinky said...

Congratulations Jacky, was in for this myself, but unfortunately wasn't choosen. Can't wait to see what you get.#Pinky47

scrappyjacky said...

Thanks,ladies.....also can't wait to see what I get.