Friday 2 January 2009

Journal your Xmas




I scrapped Boxing Day in a similar style to Xmas Day........we always have a family buffet at my mother-in-law's and we all provide stuff towards it.....and have 'xmas tree' presents.....a tradition started when the kids were little .......which has now become a permanent fixture.


December 30th I didn't follow Shimelle's prompt as my brother and niece came for the day and I wanted to scrap that.......we had lunch at our local Chinese buffet restaurant where children pay half price but H manages to eat more than most adults.......it is compulsory for us to go there when she visits,it's her favourite part of coming to Hastings.......we then visited my mum's grave ....before coming home for xmas cake and looking at very old photos......H was fascinated by them and wanted to know who they all were,sadly my mum had labeled very few,so there are lots we can't put names to......yet another reason to journal with your scrapbooking......another new years resolution, I think.

No comments: