Friday 9 January 2009

Goodie Parcels







Not one....but two parcels of goodies arrived this morning.




First one from the 'Beauty Bible' full of goodies for me to test as I'd volunteered as a tester for their beauty 'trials'......mostly some lovely goodies BUT the questionairres to be filled in look to be essay length.......and leg waxing would not be my choice of torture!!!!



Second one arrived this afternoon from Ellison full of all the Sizzix goodies I had ordered in their 75% off sale.....well you can't ignore bargains like that........a new alphabet and half a dozen other dies to play with......can't wait.


But actually spent most of today making cards as have been so busy on 'Journal your Xmas' that haven't done any for ages. Mainly using Penny Black stamps,but also a great Dolly Mama stamp that I love.

No comments: