Tuesday 20 January 2009

Amelia stamps


When I went to The Craft Barn sale a couple of weeks ago I bought another Amelia stamp from their own Kaboodle range [it's a great range]. I already had the winter Amelia which I used on quite a few xmas cards.......couldn't resist Amelia on a swing. Then....when blog hopping.....saw a card made in these colours and loved them......found I already had the perfect coloured flowers.....got out my watercolours.....and this is the result.......have already stamped another one in red and brown.......just needs making into a card!!

2 comments:

pinky said...

Jacky thats a lovely card, I recognise that backing paper, have it somewhere. You're right about the stamp, its beautiful. Can it be bought over the internet? The colours all work beautifully and you are a dab hand at the old watercolours.
Pinky

Chris said...

A fantastic card Jacky and your colouring of Amelia is so beautiful. Lucky you had the perfect flowers and paper to make your card, I love it when that happens LOL! It's a great design too. Chris x