Saturday 6 December 2008

Journal Your Xmas


Well,as I feared,have got even further behind!!!! But I don't want to rush and not enjoy doing the pages.Day 3 was on xmas cards,so I used my stamp die cut for the first time to put the kids faces on and my new 'forever friends' stamp to make a little card.Put journaling in the card as well as on the page.

It did make me think that I send too many cards and have resolved not to send cards to people I no longer have contact with except for xmas cards!! ......apart from to 2 college friends.We rarely see each other,but always send gossipy letters at xmas and it's great to keep up with all that's going on in their lives.

I love making cards.........it's very relaxing.............my mother-in-law keeps them all and brings them out each year!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: