Wednesday 20 June 2012

Scavenger Hunt

Last summer a group of bloggers took part in Rinda's photographic Scavenger Hunt......with the whole summer to find and photograph  21 different items.......it was great fun......some easy to find.......some far more difficult.....but it was fun.....and now the Scavenger Hunt is back for this summer......yaaay.
Last year I ended up with a couple of items missing........must try harder this year.......and made a mini album with my photos.......you can see it here
I'll probably make an album again this year......I'm definately taking part.......did I mention it was fun???? If you fancy joining in.....and there are prizes to be won.....all the info is on Rinda's blog here.....go take a look.

14 comments:

Kathyk said...

Look forward to seeing your scavenging!

Happy Wednesday

Kathyk

Sian said...

It got completely addictive last year - i'm definitely in again this time round! I loved your album, it was the perfect way to remember it all

Beverly said...

I am in and more focused this year. last year I got disheartened by a string of finding none and gave up, never even sharing my pics @@ Plan to do better this year :)

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

I spied the list earlier on Rinda's blog and am looking forward to giving it a go too.
Fiona x

Unknown said...

Oh I like the look of this. Do you blog them all in one go, or post to flickr or something to share and so she can see how many you manage?

Kirsty.A said...

I missed out last year - left it too late but'm definitely in this year I

Maria Ontiveros said...

Thanks for the shout-our Jacky, and it was fun to relive it by looking through your photo album. The bee hive was the very last one I got, and I had to make a special trip for it. I hope you're still looking for those last three. I think the bride may be the stumper for me this year.
Rinda

scrappyjacky said...

In answer to Carolyn....you can blog them as you go along....and then a final blog of them at the end that you can link to Rinda.

Alison said...

I'm really looking forward to taking part again!
Alison xx

furrypig said...

I took part last year but didn't blog about it or properly join in but I will do this year!

Amy said...

I'm with Beverly!

Karen said...

I had a lot of fun last year, but never did find a unicycle or a pirate. I found my first photo for this year this afternoon. I've printed out a list for my desk and one for my purse. I decided to date them as I find them on the list on my desk. I'm more hopeful this year of finding them all, but we'll see. I got everyone we were with last summer to keep their eyes out for me!

Gem's Crafts said...

Oooh I completely missed this last year, but might give it a go this summer!

Scrappi Sandi said...

If I cn just get caught up on a couple of other projects I'd love to join in!! Just off to check out the schedule!! TFS! :D